Registration fees include admission to the opening reception, Monday and Tuesday luncheons, the Monday night dinner and reception at the Carter Presidential Center, and all CLE/CPD program sessions.
- Regular Registration: $640 on or before April 5, 2013; $740 after
- In-house Corporate Counsel (non-ACC members): $95 on or before April 5, 2013; $195 after
- In-house Corporate Counsel (ACC members): $75 on or before April 5, 2013; $175 after
- Full-time Law School Faculty: $285 on or before April 5, 2013; $385 after
- Full time Judges: complimentary registration on or before April 5, 2013
- Visiting Speaker: complimentary registration on or before April 5, 2013
(Note: The “Visiting Speaker” category is solely for individuals who have been invited to speak at the conference (here’s a link to the list) and who are traveling to the conference from beyond Georgia and contiguous states.)
- Visiting Speaker with 1 Dinner Guest at The Carter Center: $150 on or before April 5, 2013
- Additional guest ticket for Monday evening reception at The Carter Center only: $150 each
Cancellations must be made in writing and received by AtlAS by April 6, 2013, for a full refund of fees, less a $100 administration fee. No refund of registration will be granted after that date except in the case of medical emergency or extenuating circumstances approved by AtlAS in its sole discretion.
Travel & Accommodations
Should you require overnight hotel accommodations, a block of rooms is being held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Atlanta at a special low per night group rate of $189/night.
When making an online booking for a room, please do the following:
- Go to http://www.fourseasons.com/atlanta/
- Enter your dates of stay.
- Click on CORPORATE/PROMO CODE.
- Enter the block code, CI0413AC
- Select “Find Rooms”
- Then choose the room type, “City View Room with one King Bed” or “City View Room with two Twin Beds”.
- After selecting the room type, follow the instructions on the website to complete your reservation.
You can also book a room by calling +1 (404) 881-9898 and asking for the AtlAS Conference 2013 group rate.
Please note that a visa is necessary for entry into the United States from many countries. Further information can be obtained from the U.S. Department of State at http://www.travel.state.gov or through a commercial visa service.
Photographs may be taken of participants in the AtlAS conference. These photos are for AtlAS’s use only and may appear on AtlAS’s website, in printed brochures, or in other promotional materials. Attendee registration constitutes consent for AtlAS’s use of these photographs.