Benefits of Membership
Membership is open to anyone with a demonstrated interest in arbitration who will support the objectives of the organization. Member benefits include:
- Networking with practitioners, corporate counsel, judges, law professors, and neutrals who have significant experience in the field of international arbitration.
- Website publicity. Members can display their name, title and organization on website.
- Educational and training opportunities for business and dispute-resolution professionals and managers, including meetings, seminars, conferences, symposia and informal get-togethers.
- Opportunities to influence, refine and streamline the international dispute resolution process, through the development and promotion of effective alternatives to litigation.
- Access to worldwide professional, academic, and public service organizations, as well as business and trade associations.
- Opportunities to increase member profile and branding through speaking assignments and preparation of papers and articles.
- Ability to vote on matters presented to membership.
Membership and Annual Fees for 2017
- $1,000 for law firms with more than 10 lawyers (which will entitle those firms to AtlAS website listings for six lawyers)
- $500 for law firms with fewer than 10 lawyers (which will entitle those firms to AtlAS website listings for three lawyers)
- $250 for individuals who will be listed on the AtlAS website
- $500 for non-firm organizations; and
- $150 for full-time academics (Full time students or faculty)
- $100 for non-US resident lawyers